Lunch options are limited at the Hotel Roanoke and may result in long lines. In order to expedite getting lunch and maximize your time for sessions and in the exhibit hall, you may purchase a lunch in advance and have it waiting for you!
All lunches are $20 inclusive of all taxes and fees and include the entree sandwich, chips, and a drink.
To help you decide, here are the options and their ingredients:
Thursday, March 14
- California Turkey Roll: sliced turkey, tomato, avocado ranch, lettuce, tomato, provolone, on a hoagie roll.
- Italian Sub: capicola, ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, leaf lettuce, tomato, cherry pepper, oregano vinaigrette, on a hoagie roll.
- Roasted Portabella Focaccia (V): arugula, tomato, garlic, feta, roast peppers, shallot, balsamic glaze, oregano vinaigrette on focaccia bread. Note: contains nut ingredients
Friday, March 15
- Caesar Chicken Wrap: grilled sliced chicken, romaine, parmesan, sun dried tomato, Caesar dressing, on a flour tortilla.
- Chive and Celery Egg Salad: egg salad made with mayo, leaf lettuce, tomato, sliced radish, on country white bread.
- Herb Falafel Wrap (V): pickled onion, cucumber, red pepper, arugula, spicy tomato chutney, on a flour tortilla.
Saturday, March 16
- Turkey Waldorf Croissant: turkey, celery, gala apple, grapes, roasted walnuts, red onion, honey, arugula, lemon thyme aioli on a croissant.
- Virginia Ham & Jam: Virginia ham, bibb lettuce, red onion, tomato, gruyere, bacon, strawberry pepper jelly, on chef's selection of bread.
- Smashed Dill Chickpea & Sprout Sandwich (V): Chickpeas, dill, bean sprouts, pickled red onion, carrot, whole grain mustard, sprouts, tomato, on wheatberry bread,